Saturday, June 27, 2015

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my blog. It's not much, and it's pretty simple. I hope you don't mind as I dive into this, possibly not making any sense. Let's start out with what's happening in my life, shall we?

First of all, my husband, Brendon, just came home from XCTC last week. He had been gone for almost a month and it felt like the longest time ever. I was just barely able to start picking up my kids(Braden, Jacob, and Wyatt), besides Hannah, at that point due to my c-section.  Once we got into a routine of dad being gone, we were golden. It did seem hectic at first, but Braden was being a very good helper. While he was down there, we got news that we were denied being able to PCS to Fort Stewart. Lack of a services for Wyatt. So, he requested Carson and we hoped we would get it. It only took about two weeks, but we were approved by EFMP. I'm so excited for our family to be moving back out west in December.

My only worry during this move is the IEPs that both Jacob and Wyatt have. I know they are supposed to transfer, I'm just not sure how Jacob's aid process will transfer. He requires a aid in a regular pre-k class. I'm sure I'll find out more when we do our IEP meeting for the year in August. Braden was a special needs kid when we moved, but he wasn't in school and only did therapy at a local OT/SLP place. No IEP. So, this is a new thing for me, I suppose it's normal to be nervous. I just hope the school they attend will be good.

The kids got out of school right after Brendon left, so it's been a non-stop fighting between all of the boys. Hannah doesn't seem bothered by the chaos, which shocks me.



That's it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment