Monday, November 23, 2015

Review: Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Humidifier


I was chosen by Influenster for the Sweet Dreams Vox Box. 




I was so excited because it couldn't have come at a better time. My daughter, Hannah, had come down with a cold shared by her brother. It has progressed into bronchiolitis. 

I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed with this humidifier. It holds a lot more water than our previous one and it can lay a lot longer. We have two slots for a vapor pad. There's a few settings on it that can use a small amount or a large amount of steam. 



My favorite part about this humidifier is that pictures it shows! It has the option to project 3 different types of pictures on the ceiling. There's stars, ocean life, and safari life. My kids LOVED it. 





If there's any humidifier I would recommend for kids, it's this one. I do wish they had more pictures for each  option. There's 3 for each. Maybe project it bigger and wider on the ceiling. But overall, I love it. 



This is not endorsed by Vicks or Infuenster. All opinions are my own and do not reflect the brands named. Product was given free for review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment